VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 29th. VIVO has a total market cap of $18,335.00 and $6.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, VIVO has traded 69% lower against the dollar. One VIVO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0042 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12,005.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $306.83 or 0.02561749 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.23 or 0.01070590 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $432.64 or 0.03612153 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00015643 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $98.32 or 0.00820878 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00066709 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.59 or 0.00931703 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.65 or 0.00239189 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000028 BTC.
VIVO Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 5,188,393 coins and its circulating supply is 4,368,393 coins. VIVO’s official website is www.vivocoin.net. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VIVO’s official message board is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VIVO Coin Trading
VIVO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIVO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.