Version (CURRENCY:V) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 29th. In the last week, Version has traded up 10.9% against the dollar. Version has a total market capitalization of $206,765.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Version coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000465 BTC.
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Version using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.