TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. During the last week, TurtleCoin has traded 14.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. TurtleCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.26 million and approximately $1.47 million worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TurtleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000036 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 47,229,267,100 coins. The official website for TurtleCoin is turtlecoin.lol. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.