Syndicate (CURRENCY:SYNX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. One Syndicate coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0163 or 0.00000136 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. Syndicate has a market cap of $530,470.00 and approximately $29,296.00 worth of Syndicate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Syndicate has traded down 14.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001591 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 24.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Syndicate Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 14th, 2016. Syndicate’s total supply is 36,232,292 coins and its circulating supply is 32,518,010 coins. Syndicate’s official website is www.synx.online. Syndicate’s official Twitter account is @SyndicateLabs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Syndicate
Syndicate can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syndicate directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syndicate should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Syndicate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syndicate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syndicate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.