Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 29th. One Steem Dollars coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008373 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, GOPAX and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. Steem Dollars has a total market capitalization of $9.07 million and approximately $143,338.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12,006.55 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $431.62 or 0.03595882 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003106 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.65 or 0.01239998 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 40.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008407 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002022 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003311 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001659 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00027082 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, GOPAX, Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.