SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 29th. SpectrumNetwork has a total market capitalization of $3,341.00 and $17,733.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SpectrumNetwork token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherFlyer and Coinlim. Over the last week, SpectrumNetwork has traded up 26% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,976.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $310.96 or 0.02599080 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.26 or 0.01130528 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $435.30 or 0.03638320 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00015814 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.07 or 0.00827929 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00068163 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.17 or 0.00945927 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $28.54 or 0.00238580 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000029 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. The official message board for SpectrumNetwork is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinlim and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpectrumNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.