Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded up 4.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 29th. In the last week, Republic Protocol has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. One Republic Protocol coin can now be bought for $0.0207 or 0.00000578 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $18.94, $50.98 and $33.94. Republic Protocol has a total market capitalization of $13.12 million and approximately $1.51 million worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $675.36 or 0.05648484 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00034824 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000989 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00012831 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol Coin Trading
Republic Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $24.68, $10.39, $13.77, $51.55, $33.94, $32.15, $5.60, $50.98, $18.94, $20.33 and $7.50. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Republic Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.