Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. Radium has a market cap of $3.31 million and approximately $4,540.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Radium has traded 6% lower against the dollar. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.88 or 0.00007432 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00045361 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002533 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.