Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Primecoin has a total market cap of $5.78 million and approximately $262,798.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00001725 BTC on exchanges including Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and CoinEgg.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Profile
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Bleutrade and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.