PAXEX (CURRENCY:PAXEX) traded 53.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 29th. One PAXEX coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. PAXEX has a market cap of $12,640.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of PAXEX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, PAXEX has traded down 46.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded up 208.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 130.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 13th, 2018. PAXEX’s total supply is 25,817,955 coins and its circulating supply is 17,571,745 coins. PAXEX’s official Twitter account is @PAXEXc. The official website for PAXEX is www.paxexcoin.com.
Buying and Selling PAXEX
PAXEX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAXEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAXEX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PAXEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAXEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAXEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.