NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. In the last week, NuShares has traded 34.5% higher against the US dollar. One NuShares token can now be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges. NuShares has a market capitalization of $4.79 million and $38,307.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00044759 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002530 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00007421 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.