MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 10.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 29th. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for $0.0160 or 0.00000135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded down 3.6% against the dollar. MonetaryUnit has a market capitalization of $2.60 million and approximately $16,616.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005281 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00006587 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004445 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 35.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 113% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.