Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Over the last seven days, Lambda has traded up 62.1% against the U.S. dollar. Lambda has a market cap of $86.80 million and approximately $25.15 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lambda token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001450 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Huobi, Hotbit and BitMax.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.39 or 0.00295579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $213.64 or 0.01784402 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 60.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00035483 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.07 or 0.00150921 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Lambda Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim. The official website for Lambda is www.lambda.im.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, BitMax, Hotbit and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.