GXChain (CURRENCY:GXC) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 29th. One GXChain coin can now be bought for approximately $2.15 or 0.00017979 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, DragonEX, Bit-Z and Huobi. GXChain has a market cap of $129.05 million and approximately $6.41 million worth of GXChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GXChain has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008275 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
GXChain Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GXChain
GXChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, Gate.io, BigONE, DragonEX, Bit-Z, Binance, Huobi and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GXChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GXChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GXChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GXChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GXChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.