Headlines about Federal Home Loan Mortgage (OTCMKTS:FMCC) have trended very negative this week, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than six thousand news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Federal Home Loan Mortgage earned a media sentiment score of -3.00 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news articles about the company an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Federal Home Loan Mortgage’s score:
- STAT FIGHT! Selfish Boomers Screwing Whiny Millennials On Homebuying (finance.yahoo.com)
- OBX 2019-INV2 Trust — Moody’s Investors Service (“Moody’s”) assigns definitive ratings to Prime RMBS issued by OBX 2019-INV2 Trust (finance.yahoo.com)
- New Freddie Mac Survey Reveals Affordability Challenges for Renters and Homeowners (finance.yahoo.com)
- Mortgage Rates Drop (finance.yahoo.com)
- UPDATE 1-U.S. 30-year mortgage rates fall to lowest since Nov 2016 -Freddie (finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, Compass Point started coverage on shares of Federal Home Loan Mortgage in a research report on Thursday, June 20th. They issued a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Federal Home Loan Mortgage (OTCMKTS:FMCC) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 1st. The company reported ($0.08) earnings per share for the quarter. The business had revenue of $2.92 billion during the quarter. Federal Home Loan Mortgage had a negative return on equity of 9.42% and a net margin of 10.49%.
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Company Profile
Freddie Mac operates in the secondary mortgage market in the United States. The company purchases residential mortgage loans originated by lenders, as well as invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. It operates in three segments: Single-family Guarantee, Multifamily, and Capital Markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Federal Home Loan Mortgage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Federal Home Loan Mortgage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.