ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00001900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Upbit. In the last seven days, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 9.6% against the US dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and $60,622.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.06 or 0.01416165 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0974 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 29.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00005917 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.