Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $112,031.00 and approximately $75,950.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ether-1 has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for $0.0055 or 0.00000047 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $64.55 or 0.00547448 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.76 or 0.00065849 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006267 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.