Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on June 29th. One Digiwage coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Digiwage has traded up 10.8% against the dollar. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $51,330.00 and $57.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00013541 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004291 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 67.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001502 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002504 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here. Digiwage’s official website is coin.digiwage.org.
Digiwage Coin Trading
Digiwage can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.