Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 21.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. Desire has a market cap of $28,258.00 and approximately $16,937.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Desire coin can now be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000028 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Desire has traded down 10.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,976.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $310.96 or 0.02599080 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.26 or 0.01130528 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $435.30 or 0.03638320 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00015814 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.07 or 0.00827929 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00068163 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.17 or 0.00945927 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.54 or 0.00238580 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Desire Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 9,034,597 coins and its circulating supply is 8,434,597 coins. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.