CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. Over the last seven days, CyberVein has traded down 23.8% against the dollar. One CyberVein token can currently be purchased for about $0.0065 or 0.00000055 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Bilaxy and HitBTC. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $6.87 million and approximately $199,235.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
Buying and Selling CyberVein
CyberVein can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDEX, HitBTC, Bilaxy and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.