BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 29th. One BuzzCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and YoBit. BuzzCoin has a market cap of $706,930.00 and approximately $34.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BuzzCoin has traded 33% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 220.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 53.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 coins. The official website for BuzzCoin is www.buzzcoin.info. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BuzzCoin
BuzzCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BuzzCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BuzzCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.