Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded down 53% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for $0.60 or 0.00005021 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Altcoin Trader, TradeOgre and Exrates. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $2.83 million and approximately $460.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $112.87 or 0.00942742 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.51 or 0.00238099 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00082786 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 70.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003301 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Nanex, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, TOPBTC, TradeOgre, Trade Satoshi and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.