Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 29th. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0106 or 0.00000088 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $18.94, $24.68, $13.77 and $32.15. Beetle Coin has a market cap of $2.02 million and approximately $74,320.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Beetle Coin has traded up 24.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001141 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded 58.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded down 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.39, $7.50, $20.33, $50.98, $24.68, $13.77, $24.43, $33.94, $51.55, $32.15, $18.94 and $5.60. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.