Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. Argentum has a total market cap of $120,524.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Argentum has traded 48% lower against the dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000086 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00004824 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 11,833,180 coins. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.