Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded up 11% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 29th. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0086 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. Advanced Technology Coin has a market capitalization of $222,955.00 and $426.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005089 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
About Advanced Technology Coin
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.