A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Sirius Real Estate (LON: SRE):
- 6/3/2019 – Sirius Real Estate had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They now have a GBX 75 ($0.98) price target on the stock.
- 6/3/2019 – Sirius Real Estate had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 5/27/2019 – Sirius Real Estate had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 5/17/2019 – Sirius Real Estate had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 5/8/2019 – Sirius Real Estate had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 4/8/2019 – Sirius Real Estate had its price target raised by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 72 ($0.94) to GBX 75 ($0.98). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
SRE traded down GBX 0.50 ($0.01) during trading on Thursday, hitting GBX 64.50 ($0.84). The stock had a trading volume of 220,471 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,710,000. Sirius Real Estate Limited has a 12 month low of GBX 55.40 ($0.72) and a 12 month high of GBX 68.40 ($0.89). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 53.35, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 0.96. The company has a market capitalization of $659.28 million and a PE ratio of 5.42.
The business also recently declared a dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, August 22nd. Stockholders of record on Thursday, July 11th will be issued a dividend of €0.02 ($0.02) per share. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, July 11th. This is an increase from Sirius Real Estate’s previous dividend of $0.02. This represents a dividend yield of 2.37%. Sirius Real Estate’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 0.25%.
Sirius is a property company listed on the main market and premium segment of the London Stock Exchange and the main board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. It is a leading operator of branded business parks providing conventional space and flexible workspace in Germany. The Company’s core strategy is the acquisition of business parks at attractive yields, the integration of these business parks into its network of sites under the Company’s own name as well as offering a range of branded products within those sites, and the reconfiguration and upgrade of existing and vacant space to appeal to the local market, through intensive asset management and investment.
Receive News & Ratings for Sirius Real Estate Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sirius Real Estate Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.