HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. In the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar. HBZ coin has a market cap of $511,589.00 and approximately $93,608.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HBZ coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Mercatox, Bitlish and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $734.36 or 0.08320803 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011919 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00017678 BTC.
HBZ coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
Buying and Selling HBZ coin
HBZ coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Exmo, Bitlish and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HBZ coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.