Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Magnet has a market capitalization of $174,847.00 and $30.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Magnet has traded down 8.1% against the dollar. One Magnet coin can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
Magnet Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The official website for Magnet is magnetwork.io.
Magnet Coin Trading
Magnet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.