HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded up 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One HBZ coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bitlish, Mercatox and Exmo. Over the last week, HBZ coin has traded 3% higher against the dollar. HBZ coin has a market capitalization of $497,968.00 and $81,443.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $735.50 or 0.08462197 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00039879 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001504 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012074 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00017604 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000586 BTC.
HBZ coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
Buying and Selling HBZ coin
HBZ coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Exmo, HitBTC and Bitlish. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HBZ coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HBZ coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.