NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. NEO has a total market cap of $901.40 million and approximately $522.08 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be bought for $12.78 or 0.00157639 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, LBank, Tidebit and OTCBTC. Over the last week, NEO has traded up 9.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004910 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.42 or 0.00424593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $189.63 or 0.02330926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012362 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004106 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000093 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, Bibox, BitForex, BCEX, Koinex, DragonEX, BigONE, OKEx, Liquid, Livecoin, Switcheo Network, TDAX, Coinrail, Coinsuper, CoinBene, Bittrex, COSS, Allcoin, Upbit, LBank, OTCBTC, Binance, CoinEx, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Tidebit, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, Bitinka, Cobinhood, Ovis, Bitbns, BitMart, Exrates, Kucoin and Coinnest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.