Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $250.59 million and approximately $8.49 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.13 or 0.00026275 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Bittrex, COSS and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00039373 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00030100 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00017200 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00059036 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006741 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00028668 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, ChaoEX, Binance, Livecoin, Gate.io, Coinbe, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, OKEx, Coinroom, CoinEgg, YoBit, Huobi, Bitbns, BitBay, COSS, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Exrates, Coindeal and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.