TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 9th. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 21% lower against the U.S. dollar. TRON has a market capitalization of $2.01 billion and $700.00 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0301 or 0.00000391 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, LiteBit.eu, Cobinhood and Coinrail.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005020 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $31.08 or 0.00402917 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $186.85 or 0.02422386 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013042 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00149118 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000787 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000093 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDAX, BTC-Alpha, Indodax, RightBTC, Livecoin, LBank, Bibox, Koinex, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Ovis, OTCBTC, WazirX, CoinEx, HitBTC, DragonEX, CoinBene, BitForex, Allcoin, Cryptopia, Braziliex, OpenLedger DEX, Coinnest, Hotbit, Zebpay, Kryptono, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ChaoEX, DigiFinex, Bithumb, CoinEgg, BitFlip, Binance, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Bitbns, Neraex, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, CoinTiger, CoinExchange, OEX, Huobi, Tokenomy, Coinrail, Sistemkoin, Exmo, Exrates, DDEX, Bitfinex, IDCM, Liqui, Bit-Z, Upbit, Cobinhood, Mercatox, OKEx, YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptomate, LATOKEN, Coindeal, Tidex and Rfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.