TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 31st. During the last week, TurtleCoin has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. TurtleCoin has a market cap of $5.91 million and approximately $716,484.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 76.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 50.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000035 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 44,912,195,640 coins. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TurtleCoin is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
TurtleCoin Coin Trading
TurtleCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.