ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 8.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 31st. One ZCore coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001334 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.94, $50.98, $20.33 and $13.77. During the last week, ZCore has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. ZCore has a total market cap of $438,450.00 and approximately $2,440.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $7.50, $5.60, $33.94, $20.33, $18.94, $24.68, $50.98, $32.15, $10.39, $24.43 and $51.55. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.