The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 31st. One The Abyss token can currently be bought for about $0.0101 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, DDEX, CoinExchange and Bilaxy. The Abyss has a market capitalization of $2.30 million and approximately $341,895.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, The Abyss has traded 19.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $734.51 or 0.08708483 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00038601 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013086 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
The Abyss Token Profile
The Abyss Token Trading
The Abyss can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, Sistemkoin, Hotbit, YoBit, DDEX, Ethfinex, LATOKEN, BitForex, CoinExchange, HitBTC, IDEX, CoinBene and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.