SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 6.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 31st. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for about $0.0662 or 0.00000777 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $752,103.00 and $240,980.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,540.23 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $263.80 or 0.03093560 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $439.31 or 0.05151744 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $112.01 or 0.01313526 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.02 or 0.01090808 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.48 or 0.00099457 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.97 or 0.01043360 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00328043 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00019995 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.