SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded up 11.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 31st. SecureCoin has a market capitalization of $20,082.00 and $1.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SecureCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last week, SecureCoin has traded 16.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003718 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,234,786 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecureCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.