Independent Money System (CURRENCY:IMS) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 31st. One Independent Money System coin can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Independent Money System has traded down 9.3% against the U.S. dollar. Independent Money System has a total market capitalization of $9,135.00 and $11.00 worth of Independent Money System was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20,041.79 or 2.35443894 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00066541 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Independent Money System Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 17th, 2017. Independent Money System’s total supply is 5,368,934 coins. The official website for Independent Money System is independentmoneysystem.com. Independent Money System’s official Twitter account is @IMScrypto.
Independent Money System Coin Trading
Independent Money System can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Independent Money System directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Independent Money System should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Independent Money System using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Independent Money System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Independent Money System and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.