Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 31st. Over the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded down 44% against the US dollar. One Cryptojacks coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Cryptojacks has a market capitalization of $34,719.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.