Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 31st. Over the last week, Cosmos has traded 18.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $1.02 billion and $198.54 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cosmos coin can now be bought for approximately $5.34 or 0.00064470 BTC on major exchanges including GDAC, Coinone, Hotbit and BitForex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014663 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008613 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00195502 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009166 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005824 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001341 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Coinone, BitForex and GDAC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.