Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 31st. In the last week, Capricoin has traded 3.7% lower against the dollar. One Capricoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003043 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. Capricoin has a total market capitalization of $510,842.00 and approximately $62,478.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 36.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000037 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Capricoin is capricoin.org. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Capricoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.