ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 31st. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $2.39 million and approximately $81,601.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0293 or 0.00000344 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00096880 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007181 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000189 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.