Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 30th. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market cap of $4.10 million and approximately $64.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can now be purchased for $0.0342 or 0.00000415 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005103 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.10 or 0.00389379 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $181.58 or 0.02202764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012115 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00153114 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004078 BTC.
Invictus Hyperion Fund Profile
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.