Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded down 5.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 30th. Over the last week, Feathercoin has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar. One Feathercoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0217 or 0.00000260 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, QBTC, Bittylicious and CoinExchange. Feathercoin has a market cap of $5.20 million and $8,034.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001484 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, QBTC, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.